ALL SAT Examinees scheduled for testing at Universal American School on Saturday, March 12, 2022 will be required to present official proof of vaccination or a NEGATIVE Covid-19 PCR test no older than 72 hours from the time of arrival at the testing site.
Along with proof of vaccination or a valid PCR, attendees must also present the required documents as listed on the College Board website for SAT examinees. Required Items for entering testing site #52-930, The Universal American School are as follows:
- SAT Admittance Ticket
- Passport or Civil ID or Student ID
- Proof of vaccination or Negative PCR Test (no older than 72 hours from time of arrival).
In addition, please be aware:
- The name on the passport or Civil ID must match the Admission Ticket and PCR test/proof of vaccination.
- All examinees must wear a mask at all times during the exam and bring extra masks and personal hand sanitizer.
- Examinees should bring personal supplies: pencils/ blue ink pen/ calculator (see College Board for approved devices).
- Any student who is feeling sick or unwell should reschedule the exam through the College Board. UAS Clinical Staff will be on site to verify that all examinees meet all the health and safety requirements.
- Arrive on time for the exam. Any student arriving later than 8:00 AM may not be admitted to the exam site.
- Please be aware that UAS uses video monitoring for security and safety of the school environment. All examinees will be recorded as they enter, exit and take the exam with the school.
Any student who arrives without the required items listed here and on the College Board site will NOT be allowed entry.
It is the student’s responsibility to contact the College Board to reschedule the exam if he / she does not meet the criteria for taking the exam as schedule.
*Please note the last international testing date for this school year will be May 7, 2022. *